VALUING OUR SHARED WATERS
This page is under construction.
Details on conference themes coming soon!
Conference Session Themes
1. Water management and agriculture- Sponsored by the Canadian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (CANCID)
2. Urban hydrology, hydraulics and water quality
3. Hydrological/water quality modelling and climate change- Sponsored by the Canadian Society for Hydrological Science (CSHS)
4. Environmental flows and river thermal regimes
5. Monitoring techniques and modelling- Sponsored by North American Stream Hydrographers (NASH)
6. Ice and snow in the context of risk management
7. Risk and extremes analysis and modelling- Sponsored by the Canadian Society for Hydrological Science (CSHS)
8. Integrated water resources planning and governance in the context of risk management
9. Management of multiple water usages
10. Management of the St. Lawrence
11. Data sharing and quality control
Getting There and Away
CWRA is not responsible for delegate transportation, however, we do have some suggested sites that may help with your travel plans. This list will be updated as information becomes available. Our hope is that all attendees will carpool (or alternative) when possible to reduce the overall conference carbon footprint.
Shuttles from Toronto Pearson Airport: