The 2019 Conference Program will be posted in the next few months. Check back often!
If you have not been to a CWRA National Conference or would like a reminder of what our conferences are like, click on the links below to download the programs from 2018 and 2017.
Call for Abstracts
The Committee is seeking abstracts to present at the conference and encourage all disciplines to join us as we learn about responsible and effective water resource management in Canada. Please note that the suggested topics are intended to be representative, not exhaustive.
Possible topics under these themes include:
- First Nations and Indigenous roles in water governance and knowledge
- Cross-sector collaboration in water
- Water apportionment and Water Security
- Collaborative leadership – does it exist in water management in Canada?
- Flood management – from mapping floodplains to insuring the flooded
- Contaminants of emerging concern
- Public-Private Partnerships in water management
- Engaging and empowering citizens in collaborative water management
- Adaptation and building resilience in neighbourhoods, cities, and watersheds
- Advances in watershed management including cumulative effects assessment
- Sustainability Goals – Is Canada on track for water ?
- Advances in wastewater treatment
- Risk Communication in the Water Industry
If you require more information, please contact Conference.Program@CWRA.org.