Call for Abstracts
The Committee is seeking abstracts to present at the conference and encourage all disciplines to join us as we learn about responsible and effective water resource management in Canada. Please note that the suggested topics are intended to be representative, not exhaustive.
Possible topics under these themes include:
- First Nations and Indigenous roles in water governance and knowledge
- Cross-sector collaboration in water
- Water apportionment and Water Security
- Collaborative leadership – does it exist in water management in Canada?
- Flood management – from mapping floodplains to insuring the flooded
- Contaminants of emerging concern
- Public-Private Partnerships in water management
- Engaging and empowering citizens in collaborative water management
- Adaptation and building resilience in neighbourhoods, cities, and watersheds
- Advances in watershed management including cumulative effects assessment
- Sustainability Goals – Is Canada on track for water ?
- Advances in wastewater treatment
- Risk Communication in the Water Industry
If you require more information, please contact Conference.Program@CWRA.org
Submit an Abstract
Welcome to the abstract submission system. Important dates:
Abstract Submission will be closed January 27, 2019
Notifications for presentations April 30, 2019
STUDENTS: Please ensure you check Student session if your abstract / paper are to be considered for Student Awards
The system works best with the most recent version of chrome.
- Register as a user by clicking on “Create an Account” below.
- Please ensure you fill in all of the information required. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Login with your registration information.
- Fill out the information as required.
NOTE: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory