CLARION LAKESIDE INN & CONFERENCE CENTRE
The CWRA 2020 National Conference venue is the Clarion Lakeside Inn & Conference Centre.
Overlooking beautiful Lake of the Woods and Kenora city centre, the lakefront 11- storey circular pet-friendly hotel features a wide variety of amenities. This includes a full-service restaurant and lounge with a breathtaking view of Lake of the Woods. In addition, the hotel has a large outdoor lakeside sundeck. All guests receive free access to the Kenora Recreation Centre located conveniently across the street from the Clarion. The Recreation Centre has many amenities including pools, hot tub, sauna, exercise room, and a walking track. The Clarion also has a business centre with copy and fax services. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi and a free daily newspaper. The Clarion conference centre is well equipped to host the conference breakout sessions, in addition to having a spacious exhibitor’s room.
All guest rooms include a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer and an iron and ironing board. Rooms feature a lake or city view. There are 85 rooms reserved at the Clarion until May 1, 2020, at the Conference Room Rate of $139.99 plus tax. Please see below for instructions on how to book.
Make your Reservation
To help conference delegates find accommodations, the conference planning committee has secured overflow rooms at special conference rates at several other hotels in Kenora, as summarized in the table below.
When making your reservation, please provide the hotel with the Group Name to secure the specified Conference Room Rate. The rates provided in the table below are on a per night basis and must be booked by the dates indicated. Please note there are a limited number of rooms available at the specified rates. Please book as early as possible to ensure you don’t miss out on these reduced room rates!
Please see the map below for information on hotel location relative to the conference venue (Clarion Lakeside Inn & Conference Centre).
|Hotel||Group Name||Conference Room Rate||Book By:||Phone|
|Clarion Lakeside Inn & Conference Centre||CWRA Conference||$139.99||May 1, 2020||1-807-468-5521|
|Days Inn by Wyndham Kenora||CWRA||$129.00||May 15, 2020||1-807-468-2003|
|Super 8 by Wyndham Kenora||CWRA||$148.50 – $157.50 $225.00 for executive suites||April 30, 2020||1-807-468-8016|
|Comfort Inn||CWRA||$139.00 -$149.00 (depending on room type)||April 15, 2020||1-807-468-8845|
|Nature’s Inn||CWRA||$109.00 -$169.00 (depending on room type)||N/A||1-866-388-9688|
|Travelodge by Wyndham Kenora||CWRA Conference||$139.99||March 1, 2020||1-800-578-7878|
Other Accommodation Options
There are many places to stay in the Kenora area, including hotels, resorts, campsites, and cottage rentals. For more information on places to stay in the area, please visit Tourism Kenora’s “Where to Stay” website.
Blue Mountain Resort – Room Options
- The price is for the room not per person – so long as they do not max out the occupancy of the room.
- The Village Suites are made up of 3 buildings – Grand Georgian, Seasons at Blue, Weider Lodge – if you have a group of you that you would like to be in the same building you can provide a list and we can try to accommodate it will all depend on availability and the room types the group have chosen but it most cases we should be able to accommodate.
- The conference is going to be held at the Village Conference Centre
- The closest accommodation to the Village Conference Centre is Mosaic
- More information on booking can be found below.
- Group Code: GB00000539
**Note – these prices are exclusive of tax and fees
Booking deadline is May 3th, 2019. Don’t miss out!
Staying for Water Week at Blue with CWRA & CWS? Please call Blue Mountain Resort at the number above to ensure you opt in to both room blocks for the duration of your stay.
Rooms Available Saturday May 25 – Wednesday May 29 (4 nights)
NOTE: Saturday discounted room rates are SOLD OUT.
**Recommended for CWRA Board Members**
|Building||Room Type||Price per night||Total Price**|
|Village||1 Bedroom with Den||$219||$876|
|Mosaic||2 Bedroom Townhome||$289||$1156|
|Mosaic||2 Bedroom Loft||$289||$1156|
Rooms Available Sunday May 26 – Wednesday May 29 (3 nights)
|Building||Room Type||Price per night||Total Price**|
|Blue Mountain Inn||2 Double beds||$139||$417|
|Blue Mountain Inn||1 Queen (Accessible)||$139||$417|
|Blue Mountain Inn||1 King Bed||$139||$417|
|Blue Mountain Inn||1 King Suite||$199||$597|
|Village||1 Bedroom with Den||$219||$657|
|Mosaic||1 Bedroom with Den||$224||$672|
|Mosaic||2 Bedroom Townhome||$289||$867|
|Mosaic||2 Bedroom Loft||$289||$867|
The Blue Mountain Resort and surrounding area has a lot to offer with events, activities, and site seeing in addition to the conference. Our conference discounted prices will give you a chance to extend your stay and bring your family. Discounted conference rate are available from Saturday May 25th up to Friday May 31st. There are a variety of rooms available: studios to 3 bedrooms.
To complete your hotel reservations, please visit our website at https://bmrbooking.bluemountain.ca/
Group Code: GB00000539
1. Select your check in and check out date, number of desired rooms and number of adults and children in each room
2. Click on the ‘I have a group/promo code’ and enter your group code – GB00000539 – and select the search button
3. Packages available to your group are now displayed; select choose.
4. Review accommodation types and rates and select choose on your preferred room type. Should you wish to review a rate per night breakdown, select ‘More Information’ beside each available room type.
5. Review a summary of your accommodation details and select ‘Proceed to Next Step’ once satisfied.
6. Complete your personal details, review and accept the terms and conditions.
7. Enter Payment Information.
8. When your reservation is successfully completed you will receive a Blue Mountain Resort confirmation number. In addition, you will also receive an automatic e-mail confirmation with your hotel reservation information shortly.