The 2020 National Conference will be held at the Canad Inns Destination Centre Polo Park in Winnipeg, MB from June 15-18, 2020.
To book a hotel guest room under CWRA’s block of rooms at our preferred rate of $119.00 per night, please call to make your reservation at 204-697-1495. The group block number is “398604” under the name of “Canadian Water Resources National Conference 2020”. Book quickly as space is limited. We will post additional local options as they are confirmed.
Highlights of the Canad Inns Destination Centre Polo Park are outlined below or visit www.canadinns.com:
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Polo Park features 107 deluxe guest rooms with queen or king sized beds including pet-friendly rooms, Executive King Rooms with Jacuzzi and our Executive Floor (6th floor level) with Executive King Rooms and Suites.
- Canadian Star Quality Accommodation 3 /CAA 3 Diamond.
- Splasher’s Indoor Pool and Waterslide is our amazing water park, featuring huge wild water slides, creatively shaped and refreshing pools, relaxing hot tubs and safe kiddie pools.
- Complimentary high-speed connections and Wi-Fi service in all guest rooms and meeting spaces.
- Meeting rooms with full-service catering and built-in audio-visual equipment.
- Free parking which can accommodate over 1000 guests.
- Complimentary use of fitness room.
- Canad Inns are 100% non-smoking facilities.
- More information on facilities is available in their digital brochure at this link.
- Dining Options: At Aaltos, our mission is to serve fresh authentic comfort food in a relaxed environment. Aaltos Buffet offerings are made in-house using fresh ingredients and authentic recipes. Aaltos Fresh Buffets offer something for everyone and every occasion. Join us!
- Dining Options: Tavern United is a new world sports pub that brings the casual pub experience across the globe to your neighbourhood. Tavern United – your destination for good food, good friends, and a good time.
- Playmaker’s Gaming Lounge is a “boutique casino” where players try their luck on modern VLTs, taking in the “Las Vegas style” gaming action. Meet friends at Playmaker’s Gaming Lounge and relax with a drink and snacks as you watch the big game.
Getting There and Away
CWRA is not responsible for delegate transportation, however, we do have some suggested sites that may help with your travel plans. This list will be updated as information becomes available. Our hope is that all attendees will carpool (or alternative) when possible to reduce the overall conference carbon footprint.
Shuttles from Toronto Pearson Airport: